суббота, 9 февраля 2013 г.

интернет через bluetooth

I have added and illustrative pictures below

I dont understand, everything seems to be in order and for a while it worked - i could access to my files on PC and i could surf on the net with laptop. Now it does not work! i dont know why, they are connected and when i open browsed on my laptop and go somewhere, bluetooth device starts to flicker on my pc but page does not open!

Hi. I have a PC with 3 LAN cards, one is connected to the internet constantly by cabel modem. PC allso have blutooth adpter and my laptop has bluetooth adapter. I have allready paired my PC and Laptop, the signal is good they seem to get good connection but im unable to connect to the internet or network files with my laptop. In my PC bluetooth devices i have enabled "My network access" and made right click on it at enabled "Allow other devices to access the internet/LAN via this computer"

Bluetooth internet connection sharing problem

Thread: December 8th, 2008, 11:24 AM

Bluetooth internet connection sharing problem Remember Me? Bluetooth internet connection sharing problem

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий